Yud Shvat is one of the most important days in modern Chabad history. Actually, it's one of the most important days in modern Jewish
history, as it was both the date that the previous Rebbe passed away, and the date that Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson accepted leadership of the Chabad Lubavitch movement one year later. Since then, his outreach has touched the lives of so many Jews and non-Jews.
Don't be the dead link in this chain. The Rebbe called for action now!
Here's what to do:
1. Watch this sicha about why YOU are the most important leader in history. It's from JEM's latest Yud Shvat farbrengen release that will be watched by thousands of Yidden in hundreds of communities this week.
2. Order yourself a copy of this epic farbrengen from 5735 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Email every Jew in your area inviting them to your Chabad house to watch it (remember--your home is also a Chabad house even if you're not a "shaliach").
4. Create a Facebook event and invite the Jews in your area from there too.
5. Get some nosh and mashke together and host your farbrengen, using the Yud Shvat farbrengen video as the conversation piece.
Success! It's as easy as that. Get started now.
Here's the sicha again.
And here's where to order: email@example.com