This Monday, JEM will be starting an amazing 10-part series over WhatsApp on the topic of parenting. The videos will be sent to the over 7,000 subscribers of their daily videos broadcasts.
The series, a first of its kind, will feature clips of the Rebbe with advice on the most beneficial approaches and methods for raising healthy Yiddishe, Chassidishe children. Each 1-2 minute clip contains pearls of practical insight, illuminating the issues surrounding parenting in our modern age. These will be supplemented with interviews from the My Encounter with the Rebbe series, as well as additional parenting-related photos and stories. Among the videos will be exclusive, never-before-seen clips from JEM’s archive.
Some of the series highlights:
- The best approach for a child having minor behavioral problems in school
- A parent’s primary job
- The effect of parents’ own personal behavior on their children
- Tips for families that don’t get to spend much time together
- The way of ensuring that your children absorb what you teach
- How to avoid losing your temper with your children
- And more...
The series is sponsored by an anonymous donor. May he merit to see true chassidishe nachas from his entire family.
JEM sends daily videos to over 7000 subscribers, with translation to English, Hebrew, French, and Spanish. The videos are then shared and forwarded countless others. Many thousands cherish this daily dose of inspiration and guidance conveniently delivered to their phones. Subscribe today to join them and begin your day in the best way possible!
Just 2 steps to subscribe now for free:
1) Add the number +1 718 774 6000
2) Send a WhatsApp message with the word Subscribe and your preferred language (English, Hebrew, French, Spanish)